creek fen farm mk 2

toyfarmer

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have made a ncie job of the plough, is it an on-land plough? I'd really like an in furrow one.. . not sure what I am after at Toytrac this year so maybe it is time for me to set myself the challenge of building a SCALEdown model. I have been on about it for I don't know how long. Love the timber work in the rear of the barn which Beginner was asking about. The brick look pillars are nice also. Just my type of farm this.  :)

Nice layout mate! Can you tell me what company makes that 1:35 scale brick paper & where I might get it from?? I have seen something like it before in smaller scales for railways & the likes but never in 1:35th! Thanks,

Graham.

thanks mate, i got the brick paper from www.netmerchants.co.uk  :)

You have made a ncie job of the plough, is it an on-land plough? I'd really like an in furrow one.. . not sure what I am after at Toytrac this year so maybe it is time for me to set myself the challenge of building a SCALEdown model. I have been on about it for I don't know how long. Love the timber work in the rear of the barn which Beginner was asking about. The brick look pillars are nice also. Just my type of farm this.  :)

thanks deere-est, yes it is an on land plough, don't know if they make a in the furrow plough of that size. i enjoyed making the plough and am currently working on the track marshall 155  :)

• 1 month later...

away to the grain store

P9200030.jpg

P9200031.jpg

please tell us what you think good or bad, constructive critisimn can be very useful, the stubble is coir doormat sprayed with yellow emulsion, for the standing wheat i pulled the bristles from a soft broom, bound them into clumps using thin cable ties, glued them to a piece of 6mm mdf and sprayed them with emulsion and the harvested wheat is soft brown sugar  :)

• 3 months later...

How the hell did I miss this topic... It's all stunning...

I just love the weathering on that shed... absolutly first class - as is all the rest of it...

Local lad as well hey... Do you have room for me and Ben in your loft as well  :P :P

Littleport hey... I suspect you went to TNS... nice shop they have there now isn't it  ;)

• 2 months later...

sorry about the delay in replying , have been offline for best part of six months.

only seen this topic now!! this is a fanastic layout! love it! silage and straw bales look great!!!

thanks mate

I,m sure I've seen this Farm on the long gravel between Guyhirn and Coates

the farm buildings are a combination of different farms around the area but i am going down that road for work tomorrow i'll see if i can see the one you mean

How the hell did I miss this topic... It's all stunning...

I just love the weathering on that shed... absolutly first class - as is all the rest of it...

Local lad as well hey... Do you have room for me and Ben in your loft as well  :P :P

Littleport hey... I suspect you went to TNS... nice shop they have there now isn't it  ;)

i'll ask the boss lady if you can come round and play, TNS have  a great shop

brilliant topic!!! :o :o

very nice diorama, love the sheds  ;D

have you got any pics of that fuel tank?

thanks mate. the diesel tanks are made from cardboard, the hoses are electric wire, the handsets are from an old toy garage and the bund wall is madefrom 6mm mdf board and 1/35th scale brick paper

0012-2.jpg

0023.jpg

0032.jpg

S5000140.jpg

S5000143.jpg