swathers

Looks ok to me OSR is a tall crop so it has to be quite high. I agree with IHP could do with some bigger tyres though. Claas did a maxi swather once that was based on the old Jaguar I think. If you ever made one I'd happily buy one of you if the price was right

Cheers

Nathan

Aye!!!? Do you have the neccesary qualifications to use that word FP!!!!? ? :D :D

I'd say, going by the swathers over here, that your height is fine but you could do with wider tires. Just make sure the header is wide enough.

I'm not fully qualified TOG, but the step mum is a geordie so you could say I'm in training on that one!

As for the front wheels, I'll have to fit wider tyres to those rims as those rims are the only ones that fit the axle I have used. I have a New Holland header to use on it but It's far too heavy built so the reel will be going into a scratch built header by the look of things so it might be a couple of weeks before the next update....

I dunno, a blue and white thingy I've seen near here, I think it's a palmer special or something!!

No to be honest, Nothing in particular, as long as i can get it looking reasonable and capable of the job it was made for I'll be happy to put it amongst my other bits and bobs!

Thanks for the link, I might make some more if that turns out ok and the parts are readily available, No doubt the price of sanderson forklifts will soar to ?50+ for a scrapper on ebay now though!  ::)