• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice work cerin as paul said don't stop now will you

thanks very much i am not stoping now

Tidy job Mate  ;) ;)

thanks Blake

Tidy job Mate  ;) ;)

thanks Marcus

fine job mate ;) you could be one to watch out for in the future ;)

thanks very much

Very tidy job there Cerin looks fine now finished up decals look a good job as well  ;) ;) :) :)

But its about time you told your dad to mow the lawn  :o :o :o

i mow the lawn that short not long and thanks
,ore like reseed it look at the close up the grass is dying :D :D

proberly needs re seeding but i could of cut it a bit too short

thanks you two

mind you cerin given your name you could ave done a fergy first mate :D :D how long has this one taken you to do then?

i proberley could of done if in a week on and off  but its taken me a coupel of months

i didnt want to do a massey first just in case i ruined it but i am doing one next have just started it

A fine job Cerin. The decals look great, with some older 40 series mirrors attached to hand rails mate that would be a spit for the one I have been driving on an R reg.

thanks tris

i made the decals on open office draw

i am putting the mirrors on there what pdc gave me once ive painted them not sure about hand rails

Great stuff Cerin, you and Paul inspired me quite a lot .... bought a TM165 yesterday so I can set about it in the future  ;) Look forward to seeing your Massey, what you planning?

where did you get this tm 165 Simon i wouldnt mind having one to use on another convo i got planed

i planning a mf 6280 hopefully as the parts are easy to get too

where did you get this tm 165 Simon i wouldnt mind having one to use on another convo i got planed

i planning a mf 6280 hopefully as the parts are easy to get too

I picked it up at the toy & collector fair at the 3 counties showground in Malvern, it was a JJ Webb fair, so chances are there'll be one in your neck of the woods soon, they seem pretty prolific.

I bought a nice boxed one, which may have been an 8360 or a TM165, I'd need to have a look, for fifteen quid. There was an unboxed one missing steps & a bit tatty for five quid, great for a conversion, should have bought it really... I reckon these are the places to get models for conversions... do wish I'd bought the tatty one..seems a shame to set about the dealer boxed one I bought  :-\

There was also what felt to me the bargain of the century, MIB Ertl MF 3050 for 12 quid, I paid a damn sight more than that on ebay, also a 6290, 6180 & 6140 HV, all MIB for about 9 quid each... hundred quid and I'd have had a superb day!!!!  :D