woodside farm

Pete

Like the map nice little touch, is it from a real farm or drawn up for woodside 1/32? Like the wooded area to the back of the yard nice to see trees on a layout.

i found the map in a book about a year on a farm and altered it to fit what i wanted :D thank you for the comment, needs lots more trees and foilage to finish it :D

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Woodside has had a change of location ;) it was in the garage but as the climate changed the garage became very damp and cold. The room in the back garden which was used as a play room has now become my new retreate :D 

post-1653-132638961366_thumb.jpg

post-1653-132638961422_thumb.jpg

All I need to do now is get Traci to move back up to her Mum and Dads and I can commandere the mobile home!!  ;D:D

Nice to have a proper room I bet, guess it also gives you a burst of enthusiasm to do more too.  :)

it has made it more difficult to leave :D :D pleanty of space to expand as well. ;) ;)

looking good mate, you soon got that sorted and the bench built ;) guess you dont use the hot tub then :-\

i better come round and see your new "play room" fancy taking it off the kids :D

give 5 minutes warning and kettle will be boiling  :D :D the kids just trashed it at least i'll look after it :D;).

It's coming together well Pete, and the fleet's in the right colour too  ;)

Got to get you sorted with your camera though.... have you got it switched to macro...? There's so much more detail I want to see!!!  ;D