Silage 2008 discussion topic

FB

Sorry folks made a bit of a mistake with the topic, I thought we had to change the topic title for each entry to the section we were entering, trying to change the topic title back to what it should be but can't can anyone help, numpty me thinks  :'(

amended it to

Silage 2008 - Cullies Farm - SPFH - 2008

is that what you meant??, thats what i was hoping for people to do :-\ :-\ :-\ :D???

and nice pics by the way!!!.....will we see an older section?

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made the grass from the front lawn  ;) using grass cut by the lawn mower then put it in a food blender ;D but a word of warning blend the grass outside as there is lots of dust, and I don't want ftf members getting Farmers Lung  :o

Trailers were made by Martin.

cheers boss  ;) ;)

well my computer is broken at the min and i dont know if i will make the comp how long does it last  :)

6. The competition wil run until July 12th to allow busy members time to enter, a poll will then be created for voting. This will last for 7 days

;):D

amended it to

Silage 2008 - Cullies Farm - SPFH - 2008

is that what you meant??, thats what i was hoping for people to do :-\ :-\ :-\ :D???

and nice pics by the way!!!.....will we see an older section?

Sorry Ben got alittle confused, well it was 10 oclock on Sunday morning when i got your PM ;)

No Ben no more enteries from that's it from me

great pics!!!, hope it gets busier!! ;D ;D ;D

note

when you add pics, can you please change the subject of your post from what the topic says....like in the rules!, like the one that smallclaas has done ;) ;)

great pics!!!, hope it gets busier!! ;D ;D ;D

note

when you add pics, can you please change the subject of your post from what the topic says....like in the rules!, like the one that smallclaas has done ;) ;)

Ay then got confused changed it back and............. ;D ;D

They fit on the back alright no problem, only thing they are facing the wrong way round on the back of the Fendt  >:(

Won't taht fendt be reverse drive garret?

Excellent pics gus, mine soon.......... soon.

Won't taht fendt be reverse drive garret?

Excellent pics gus, mine soon.......... soon.

Yes Jez but this wiking model is only the froward drive model all the 900 badged Fendts are available in reverse drive suppose I could just pretend  :D :D I think the UH Valtra T is a reverse drive model