The adventures of Marky and Frankie the MF5445 - Born on 09.05.2008

thats a tidy number for a replacement this time round mate, almost worthy of adding to the fergusn fleet  ;):D :D sod the plough

they wan't £8k for her... already considering it... but I reckon that's a bit strong for a 7000 hour machine  :-\

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

offer 6000 for her?? what would you use it for then?? backup to frankie or get a flatbed for her to haul the bales back

I'd have her on waste hauling... I could sell waste all day at the minute...  :-\

They have two 14t Marstons coming in shortly as well... local farmer is trading them in against two new Rollands  ;);D

sounds good then. try it on mate, 5500 see what they say, times are tought at the mo, andf they might not want her hanging arround

I'll bend the reps ear on the French trip  ;) - got two days to work the old 'Channell Magic' on him  ;D:D :D :D

Nar... I want a grain trailer next time.. dumpers are good... but they are heavy and tip too high for my liking... good for the application (being waterproof and having no tailgate) mind you  :-\

I'll see what price the Marstons come in at first  :P

So basically what your saying is your tractor's not man enough for the job and you could of brought a tractor for £6000 that would of done a better job  ::) ::)::)

er... no....  ::) - if you look back you will see I said the 3095 struggles more with the baler than Frankie...  :P :P

Is that a numpty ???

i don't recall mentioning the 3095  ::) ::)::) ::) although it does look tidy i  :o meant there's plenty of 6k tractors out there that would be more than capable of running the baler  ;) ;) ;)

You can wriggle all you like Ronald McDonald... but you're going down (pronounce it darn)  ;D:-*:-*

In fact.... you've already gone 'darn' as I have already taken the extreme pleasure to post your award  :-*:-* :-*;D:-*:-*

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooser...

oh... and Pwwwttthhhhh

Handling more people's waste and charging them a fortune for it then Mary!!!!

Where there's shhhhhhhh there's money hey!!!

Good to see you busy mate even with all the sarcasm that may be portrayed in this message........  :D :D :D

You have had a few problmes with her havent you Marky mate.

You said shes getting hot on the back end aswell as the pump, any idea if thats linked in with the pump problmes?

Not good enough really if MF recommended the tractor as man enough.

Now 6480 nice, may i be really rude and ask how much they start of at?

Sorry Rhys... I'll get you one tomorrow mate... show you the wonderful dynashift in action mate... she's got some pickup I can tell you  :o :o

Cheers  ;D, withthe dynashift you change from A,B,C,D with where the shuttle lever on other tractors normally is is it? i had a go on a 3075 and it was like that so im guessing this is the same  :)