agri contractings farm

denis086

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great buildings,fencing,hedges,clamp,slurry tanker infact its all good.

What do you think of the mf 5480 as I was disapointed that the rear arches on don't sit level.

Also would you recommend the kuhn mower as I fancy one of them.

Great buildings,fencing,hedges,clamp,slurry tanker infact its all good.

What do you think of the mf 5480 as I was disapointed that the rear arches on don't sit level.

Also would you recommend the kuhn mower as I fancy one of them.

thanks lads and yea jcbcxkid its kind of like tm190s one but based on one in a local dealers yard i didnt really have much to complain about the mf 5480 to be honest but im no expert but i found the kuhn to be alright its very detailed aswell

• 2 weeks later...

hey i was just wondering does any body have pics of a hispec 2300gallon tanker with a trailing shoe possibly some with pics of how its mounted ???

not use about hispec but for a joskin there is a hitch with 2 link arms, if that helps

the clutch pack on the mxu packed in so the local dealerships mechanic arrived to take it to the dealers workshop just loading it up onto his truck with its new ramps (let me know what you think) they still have to get a lick of paint  ;)