A wet weekend...AKA the Massey Massive Miss a Massive Massey Missive.....

Tellarian

Massey Ferguson probably won't push for this in 1/32. I doubt they even know they have built it yet, eh Steve ;):D :D

It's a great looking machine though. I guess a 936 has donated much development info to it?

2009 ---   Ummm  ----   Agriteknika   -   What say a Wiking show model as imagine huge amounts of Fentd 936 DNA in the machine??

:o :o don't be a tease Tellarian I'm sitting here in suspenders now :D,cor would be a cracking model though,just have to wait and see.

come to daddy......if only i had some cash next year :D :D :D::)

hope it is around in 32 scale....need to rethink the farm though and still want some 6 and 7 series done by Siku so i can row crop them as well! ;D ;D ;D

ive been told there is a mf 999 coming out as a local contractor has one ordered for oct delivery, its brand new out so im told

Thats interesting Mike... can you provide us any more information when it becomes available mate please  ???

This was the helpful response I got from my man on the inside....!  :D

Looks like a 74 or 84 series, picture taken in the Beauvais factory training theatre!

This link has all the answers for you. Not aware of any models yet, but I am not aware of much at AGCO anyway!

So, by the sounds of it that will be the new face of MF, as seen on the 3600 series.... and there was me thinking the 5480 had the new face of MF.... ::)

This was the helpful response I got from my man on the inside....!  :D

Looks like a 74 or 84 series, picture taken in the Beauvais factory training theatre!

This link has all the answers for you. Not aware of any models yet, but I am not aware of much at AGCO anyway!

So, by the sounds of it that will be the new face of MF, as seen on the 3600 series.... and there was me thinking the 5480 had the new face of MF.... ::)

Well... where is the link  :o :o :o :'(

My suspicions were correct so - always thought it was a replacement for the 8400 - it is out quite a good few years and there must be another Tier for emissions due soon ;)

Would tie in with Mike's 999 post, 6499 is the flagship 64 series @ 230 horse, a 300 & something horse 8499 would be a worthy flagship....

This was the link..... helpful  ;)  ::):D hence I didn't include it.....  :D

http://www.masseyferguson.com/agco/mf/UK/Home.htm 

maybe they are going to cal this 8590 and they update the rest to and the new serie's are 8500 ;D:D

well the future shall let us know! ;)

Or they could call it the 12900300-speed delta 6 super tronic..... next model down then would be the 12899300-speed delta 6 super tronic  ???;)