court lodge farm

graham

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nick ,carlos and db fan some of the tools are out of the italeri feild workshop kits 1/35 scale ,mandy(lady ferguson) on here is doing some bits for workshops and hand tools, fujmi do some very nice kits ,and also have a look at ebay ,pather models ltd you will have to search through some 80 pages but you will find pillar drills ,lathes , grinders , oil cans and drums ,mainly 1/35 scale and mainly for war dioramas ,but there is a lot of stuff on there that you can use .there is also a firm in highbridge somerset but i can not think of the name that make white metal hand tools 1/32 scale ,they make the tools for thomas the tank engine series of dvds and videos so they are mainly to do with railways but still look ok around your layouts ,america ebay has cracking tools on for garages and workshops but you might get taxed sometimes on your purchases ,but some ideas there let us know how you get on  :) :)

• 2 months later...

court lodge has been sold due to an offer from property company wanting land so had to go last few pics

100_1747.jpg

100_1752.jpg

100_1749.jpg

so have had to have farm sale of equipment here is sale field mf 590 is to take actioneer round

100_1761-2.jpg

100_1762.jpg

100_1763.jpg

100_1759-1.jpg

How much for the fairy?!!  :laugh: :laugh:

Another fine farm to please a punter. No doubt the happy buyer will be blown away by it when he gets it set up. So, another first at Toytrac this year then?  :of

I take it the models are not really for sale?

Another fine farm to please a punter. No doubt the happy buyer will be blown away by it when he gets it set up. So, another first at Toytrac this year then?  :of

She'd make mincemeat out of you Tris.  ;D:D;D:D

Nice layout Graham

same is the models for sale ::)

the fairy well theres a thing to have looking over you priceless tris

court lodge was 2008 tris at toytrac time flys ,ingleveiw was 2009 , not sure for 2010

no models not for sale just my sale field display