Stone Built Building Mk11

do you work from photographs ? must admit , this sort of build must test your patience at times  :-\

ooh yeah the wall at spalding , quality work, serious tattoo's  :D

No I don't work from photographs - just from out of my head. Buildings I see when I am out and about. If you do it that way then you can't go wrong, but I do like them to be built as a full size building should be, or at least that is my opinion anyway.

It just blows you down this stuff. ... So difficult to find words to express my amazement which I havn't used on other topics. ...  :-\

indeed Tris, its truely mind blowing! ;D ;D ;D

• 1 month later...

Update... stone work finished, all pointed up. Its been a very slow job, but I think it's been worth it. Next job is woodwork - windows, doors, floors and trusses. Then electrics and finally the roof. Still a lot of work to do, but winters coming (or is it here already!?)

100_1119.jpg

100_1117.jpg

100_1122.jpg

100_1123.jpg

100_1121.jpg

Why oh why have we got a swear filter!!  :o :o :o :o

Look at it!! I know you have been for weeks but. .... just look at it!!!!

If I learn a couple more languages I can use all the same words again without anyone knowing because I have run out of english to sum this up. It looks so typical of many buildings up your way just left out to the elements without any care for them. It's a beauty, can't wait to see it all done witha  couple of SCALEdowns hanging around, some dust and straw etc. ...  8)