Stone Built Building Mk11

thanks mate,saw some great ones on ebay a while back street lights which i can modify easy to make wall mounted versions for outside the barns, think i will me getting some soon now

Sean go into Maplin and tell them what you want, i got some LED's that didnt need resistors, just rand from the battery, 2xAA from memory would run 10 LEDS

My god... Damien... this just gets better and better - those shots with the lights on are 100% REAL.... I just love it mate - you really are the master builder.  I think your achievements here are worthy of any award - like Garret said.. I've seen plenty of layouts... some good ones. some great ones, even some excellent ones - but this knock them all into a c0cked hat.

I really don't know how you do it... I just look at the way you have placed things on the floor.. the oil stained barrels, the oil cans on the window ledge - I could ramble on all day...

In short... keep up the good excellent stunning (ok... no word fits here... but you get the picture) work  :)

Sean go into Maplin and tell them what you want, i got some LED's that didnt need resistors, just rand from the battery, 2xAA from memory would run 10 LEDS

they will be ok for insides, but i want to try and use te fancy sheilded ones for outside as they look a whole lot better

Thanks for all the comments, glad you all seem to like it. It's taking a long time but I will get there eventually. It all takes time to do 'cos it's done from memory and imagination. Whenever we go out we are always on the lookout for ideas and inspiration, and then it's a case of trial and error until you are happy with the end result. It's not a matter of skill just patience and imagination. Cheers !

Thanks for all the comments, glad you all seem to like it. It's taking a long time but I will get there eventually. It all takes time to do 'cos it's done from memory and imagination. Whenever we go out we are always on the lookout for ideas and inspiration, and then it's a case of trial and error until you are happy with the end result. It's not a matter of skill just patience and imagination. Cheers !

That sounds like the SMurF philosophy of life too ;)

• 1 month later...

Progress report... bit of roofing done, just on with wiring up the bigger workshop before that gets roofed as well..and a bit of detail added to one of the smaller stores.

brilliant absolutly brilliant!!!

Q. what have you used for the guttering and down pipes