attatchments

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should all be done via classifieds section if possible, posting up wanted adds etc. ;). What you do by PM cannot have any impact on FTF or involve intervention from FTF etc. if it goes wrong 

sorry could explain more but short for time today at work  :(, Gav / Andy may get back with more indepth points ;)

hello to all i want to apoligise for posting on this page and i hope no one is too upset, in the future ill post this kinda thing in the classifieds, so if any one is interested can u please pm me instead of posting on here as i dont want to upset anybody,

ps thanks to every one for the warm welcome and kind words :D

I don't think anyone is up set JS330, just following the rules. You needed to post here in my mind so that people are aware that these are for sale. Many others have mentioned things for sale in a topic so no worries.

P.S Any news on the swinging bucket for a liebherr or JZ70??????

i,ve 2 liebheer's, i've measured the distance between the two plates on the bucket and got a distance of 17.5mm ;) hope this works fancy some of these buckets myself :D :D

hello to all i want to apoligise for posting on this page and i hope no one is too upset, in the future ill post this kinda thing in the classifieds, so if any one is interested can u please pm me instead of posting on here as i dont want to upset anybody,

ps thanks to every one for the warm welcome and kind words :D

No problem at all... although appreciated... no apology necessary... it's great to have you on-board... and thanks for showing us some SUPERB workmanship  :o :o

I'll be reading the classified a little closre than ever now  ;);D

Often thought about the Britains one onto a ROS Hitachi Zexis but it still has the road/rail boom  :-\

i have striped mine down its just i got to sit down and do it  :) but im stuck between doin it  like a proper js with 4 little wheels to the axle or do it the same as a rexquote case 688/988 type with a 2 wheeled axle  :-\ im thinking the rexqoute would be the better choice  :-\ :-[:)

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys check out my new attachment pics in the latest implement conversions,

p.s im currently working on every ones order but iv broke my hand but that wont slow me down too much ;)

thanks to all for ur patience

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...