JD 8400 with JD 8530 wheels on, has any body done this??

As the title suggests, has anybody got a prescission JD 8400 and put on differnet wheels, i.e the 8530's?

Pictures would be lovely, or a link to the thread where it is already shown on here (i have searched but can't find anything)

I've just stripped down a tatty 8400 to do the same conversion ::) ::) I am looking to extend the rear mudguards to european spec aswell :P :P

Thats what i've been looking at the last few days too, like this one

http://forum.aceboard.net/7381-912-38101-0-MODIFICATION-john-deere-8400.htm

Thanks for posting up the pictures PP  :)

I've just stripped down a tatty 8400 to do the same conversion ::) ::) I am looking to extend the rear mudguards to european spec aswell :P :P

The cheek of the Man!!!!

Likeing the 7530 mate  ;) ;)

The cheek of the Man!!!!

Likeing the 7530 mate  ;) ;)

This is something i've wanted to do for ages ::) ::) but i've not been lucky enough to find a cheap 8400 ::) ::)

Step in a jolly nice fellow forum member a little bit of 'i've i'll scratch your back if you scratch mine' and we're here cooking with gas :D :D :D :D

This is something i've wanted to do for ages ::) ::) but i've not been lucky enough to find a cheap 8400 ::) ::)

Step in a jolly nice fellow forum member a little bit of 'i've i'll scratch your back if you scratch mine' and we're here cooking with gas :D :D :D :D

Well that is truly decent of him mate  ;) ;) ;) I've got an itch by the way.

Are you adding this one to your topic or starting an new one?