guys what do you recon to this?? bit undecided about it at the mo, pics i have for ref show the arches slightly different at the back,shorter over hang of the wheels , but to do that and remodel the cab is way to much work i feel, its on a 135 chassis with cut down ford bonnet (new 5000 ones) with a ford 7600 cut down front grill , repo arches and cab from a ford 7710 ect, wheels are 135 hubs with a set of uh 35 rear tyres on to bulk them out the standards looked way to skinny on it

still lots to do to it mind

3600a.jpg

3600b.jpg

3600c.jpg

3600d.jpg

Looks proportionate mate, like all the pics people put up for Mart a year or two ago. Will be a nice wee model. Did you cast the cab yourself ir did you have to modify along under the windscreen? Looks like it has suffered a bit  :-\

Ahha  :-* Seany comes over to the good side again and your most welcome matey  :-*

Looks a cracker to me  ;)

Wasn't my fave Ford the 3600 as we had a couple of probs (actually quite a few especially the gearbox)  :-[

But its Blue and has a Ford badge and decals so its a winner

Keep the updates coming Sean  ;)