murihill

Pete

That one looks very clean especially the later Series III cab

Nice one  ;D

That is a tidy looking beastie....

very right, dos'nt belong to next door farm and not managed to locate driver yet but will, need some sweet talking, fancy myself behind that wheel :D :D

Great find. If you do get to drive 'er there will be rays of envy floating towards you from 4000 miles away, I always fancied a go in one of those.

It would be great to see a nice hand-built model of one. Somehow they seem to get overlooked.

would have to agree, would like one on my shelf or better still working round woodside ;D

would have to agree, would like one on my shelf or better still working round woodside ;D

Now, according to Lloyd Loaders, who own Muirhill, they don't, they were adamant that they had the model aspect covered and to a very high standard. I did ask them where we could get models of them if that were the case, and heard nothing back from them... ???::) And I don't think that's because UH are about to release a version either!! Most odd, maybe I'll write to them again...

Wow,

my dad had one of those back in the 70's when he farmed on the downs in sussex, that brings back a few very early tractor memories is it a 121?, I seam to remember they were really hard to get into with a sliding door that never worked!! still I was only about 4 :D

Wow,

my dad had one of those back in the 70's when he farmed on the downs in sussex, that brings back a few very early tractor memories is it a 121?, I seam to remember they were really hard to get into with a sliding door that never worked!! still I was only about 4 :D

not sure which model there is no decel's on ??? will find out more in next few days ;) i hope :D

Now, according to Lloyd Loaders, who own Muirhill, they don't, they were adamant that they had the model aspect covered and to a very high standard. I did ask them where we could get models of them if that were the case, and heard nothing back from them... ???::) And I don't think that's because UH are about to release a version either!! Most odd, maybe I'll write to them again...

might be worth asking those nice people at britains or uh to consider making a murihill ;D

Wow,

That particular one is a 121. Non turbo'd Ford 380 engine. Where did your dad work with the 121? There weren't that many of them in Sussex. I used to go down to Gloucester to pick them up from the factory. One I picked up was needed so desperately that the paint was barely dry on it, and it had the wrong wheels on it. They were brought up some time later. For the first few months it had grey wheels, although I'm not so sure they were on it until it was traded back in. I think I have a picture of it somewhere. :)