Ford 6600's & 5000's

Udimore

what is the cheapest 595  boxed on the market  :'( or empty box for it

and how much off the top of your head would a play worn 590 be worth

it has no dirt the tractor is in brill condition abart from the decal which you can just ,just make out but it definatly is a 590

thye other is a little grubby but would clean up  again the decal is worn

the boy must have realy driven it hard with his finger and thumb on the front of the bonnet  :-\

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

true but its a little better, at least unboxed 590's cant be put in 595 boxes.  8)

What I mean is that only some 590's might have been put in that particular box, bear in mind that this is the first time this has been mentioned about the french writing on the box..... I doubt it is mentioned in the Britains bible... Sean pullens book.  ;)

What I mean is that only some 590's might have been put in that particular box, bear in mind that this is the first time this has been mentioned about the french writing on the box..... I doubt it is mentioned in the Britains bible... Sean pullens book.  ;)

Got ya now Doc:D  :D

David Pullen is who you mean right  :D;)

Sorry mate, your right though i wonder how many fakes are out there, it is nice to know that the french did something properly for a change though  :D;)

I am going to have a clear out soon so how much can I expect to get for my boxed 595 and 590 in 595 box ?

I was thinking about ?80.00 for the 595 but I am stuck with knowing what to expect for the 590 .

Any ideas guys ?

I'd offer you 100 for the 595 Steve, 590 boxed anyone guess, i'd put it on ebay if i were you with a reserve of 250 quid.  ;)

what's i getting dragged in this for,i can't spell let alone write  a book mate  :D :D :D :D :D :D

You Git Udi - I want that 595 MIB - and I only want to pay ?80 - now kindly withdraw your offer and apologise right now  :D :D ::)

Sorry mate :D :D i tell you what you can have the 595 for 80 notes  :D

but i'll keep the box for my 590  :D :D :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

ok so the 590 issue has been thrashed to death i think , if the 590 decaled tractors are such a grey area , with the advent of getting decals from say , henri walker who does some very authentic ones . box or no box does this mean that because repro decals are used it makes the genuine britains 590 as good as worthless ?

Great point Marcus  ;)

One that I have already come across at Spalding I am sure...I believe that Mr Walker 590 decals were on a 595 as you could just see that previous decals had been removed..the replacement decal was not aligned as previously in my eyes... It was for sale in a box for £300  :o

i too had a re-decaled 590 on the ftf display & was asked more than once if it was genuine , what was to stop me saying yes ? i could easily swap the bonnets to have fitted one with a rounded diecast linkage  :)

in my eyes the availability of repro decals have made 590's worthless, as there's no real way to identify one , would i buy one ? no  not when you can build yer own  :)