mf135 and mf 40 loader

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks nice with the cab, we had one with a Lambourne cab on it similar to that one - but a tarp roof, was always my favourite tractor as a lad because none of the others had cabs on so I could stay relatively warm on the 135, particularly when I stuffed feed bags filled with hay in the gaps!! Still have a bit of a soft spot for them.... seeing this has brought back some memories!!

well following some disscussion with marky f,and a few quickly scanned and sent pics for me, ta mate , i found the metal duncan cab i had was way to wide, it must have been 5mm each side to far out of the arches and way to much work to narrow in, so i was forced to produce my own duncan cab, this of course allowed me to tinker and resulted in the door fallling off ::) ::) so needed extra work to get that right, still needs some paint, and the glazing yet mind, but how does she look for my first scratch built cab?

also had the scaledown hubs and tyres arrive for the back, but they looked a little to small tyre wise, so i swapped the uh ones for nigels to get this look,

aa135.jpg

bb135.jpg

cc135.jpg

dd123.jpg

Wow a home made cab that looks brill

can we have a step by step tutorial heck sean thats well good

I was thinking of buying a UH Fordson major to pull apart ripping of the bonnet and making

a IH 634 grill and doing the cab (cabcraft i think )and painting her the IH Mccormick livery

as the wheels are almost the same bar the fronts

what thickness plasticard did you use did you use ????

Wow a home made cab that looks brill

can we have a step by step tutorial heck sean thats well good

I was thinking of buying a UH Fordson major to pull apart ripping of the bonnet and making

a IH 634 grill and doing the cab (cabcraft i think )and painting her the IH Mccormick livery

as the wheels are almost the same bar the fronts

what thickness plasticard did you use did you use ????

sides are 1.5mm i think, top 1mm sheets, dont tend to use much thicker than that in most builds, ,only thicker i have is the black stuff, and i only bought that for the 16th one i am doing ,