A Brace of SG2 Deeres

fine job there ;) they look excellent!

Many Thanks rabh7840

Very very nice indeed Mark up to your exceptionally high standards i see  :o :o :o;) ;)

Simon, you're praise is most kind :) Got to do ones best on the Deeres eh :D

fantastic pair of deere's mark top job as usual :)

what models are they 3150's ?

Cheers Marcus, the one with the older style weights is a 3040, and the one with detachable weights & black side screens is a newer 3050 :)

have you tried converting the newer 6200/6210's mark ?

Funny you should say that, I'd like to do a 6310, and definately have a go at a 6cyl 66-6910, only trouble is conversions take me a fair bit of time to complete.

they look amazing well done

Thank you Cerin :)

Funny you should say that, I'd like to do a 6310, and definately have a go at a 6cyl 66-6910, only trouble is conversions take me a fair bit of time to complete.

Thank you Cerin :)

well i'm in no hurry mark , but a 6400 would be nice to see from you , with wheels & tyres like the 3040 pictured above

you got till 6pm tonight , how much more time do you need  ;)

That is the first tractor I have seen all bar the 8400 which when the wieghts are removed, there is a proper wieght hanger. That tops the 3050 for me Mark, both corkers but it's the 3050 which pops first. Finite details, wonderfull paint work and put together with perfection. Your a Master. 8)

great job you did on them ;)

can any one explain why this isnt working for me again >:(         

great work!!, lovely deeres!! ;D ;D ;D

denis, have you got a pop up blocker on or something??, i just click once and they get bigger