Attachment

same here, no end of bl@@dy pop ups!! >:( >:(

also the poll has been removed. We advise members not to add these types of polls as they can cause problems.

Sean its a hitch for a bucket attachement ;), swivel hitch or something?

i know, annoying!!.....use Photobucket!, its add free! ;D

wow guys carm down, i no pop ups are annoying but he has taken his time to upload them to ftf for us to see.  with slower broadband photobucet takes forever to upload it takes me about 10mins to upload 2 pics to photobucket ::)

Not being funny or anything but when people take there time to up load pics for our viewing i think we should be more gratfull than to moan about popups  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Please dont take offence to this im not being funny :-*:-* :-*:-* :-*:-*

wow guys carm down, i no pop ups are annoying but he has taken his time to upload them to ftf for us to see.  with slower broadband photobucet takes forever to upload it takes me about 10mins to upload 2 pics to photobucket ::)

Not being funny or anything but when people take there time to up load pics for our viewing i think we should be more gratfull than to moan about popups  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Please dont take offence to this im not being funny :-*:-* :-*:-* :-*:-*

im with you there adam the mods need to chill a bit more often and relax the rules and just go with the flow instead of bein psycos that give out numptys for saying ha ha! all the time

no offence lak

nice shuck bucket you have there mate  ;) ;) ;)

Are we still allowed to post??  :-\

It's a ditching bucket, designed for "battering" (think thats the correct term) the sides of the ditch/trench or banking. Handy piece of kit, I have some in 1/50 scale.  :)

Are we still allowed to post??  :-\

It's a ditching bucket, designed for "battering" (think thats the correct term) the sides of the ditch/trench or banking. Handy piece of kit, I have some in 1/50 scale.  :)

Just the OT stuff Jase, yours is perfectly relevent ;)

Over here we call them  tilt hitchs, they are a godsend and a pain in the a$$ at the same time, i myslef dont like the style xylon has done, i find the rams are at deaths door in rough work( trees and the like)

With saying that Xylon it looks spot on, very nice work, the detail on the bucket is super, could you tell us how you did the bucket? im havung issues making drain cleaning buckets