Big A

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hopefully :-\

was hoping to go to spalding as well but dont think it will work out :'(

hoping to have the cattle crush ready for selling at toytrac

I too need to have a visit to Spalding or Toytrac  Andy but don't know if I can fit it in this year... time will tell

I am not going bill.

I will be working for the whole of October :'(

Had to move things around to make sure I am home for the birth in september so miss out on toytrac :'(

You certainly can't miss that Rob

we did a total of 700 odd miles to spalding and back in april ,first time round on the day to :D :D no dedication some people  ;):D :D :D :D

Having only recently returned to this lark I'm obviously still a softie, not like you hardened veterans  ;)...Now Spalding at around 50 miles away ain't gonna be a problem  ::)

Having only recently returned to this lark I'm obviously still a softie, not like you hardened veterans  ;)...Now Spalding at around 50 miles away ain't gonna be a problem  ::)

ok will let you off then, but we expect commitment for next year ok :D :D

You staying down here this year again Marky  ??? ??? :-\ :-\ get down early ish on the saturday and we can go for a playaround some farms  ;) ;)

Hoping to Simon... that would be good mate... you can teach me how to drink beer as well.... I'll have AT LEAST two  :o :o