BC's Other Britain's

BC

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last one for now and its No 40793 the green excavator and was issued between 2003 and 2006.

23012010034.jpg

Now I don't seem to have No 40563 the Green tractor and hay wagon which was out from 2002 to 2004. It was based again on the JD5410 and the trailer was based on an Ertl issue No 5637.

So if anyone has one of these and would like to sell it please PM or email with details

Is £16 the price you paid for the 595, if it is you got a bargin you jammy so and so, I only collect Britains so I love to see this stuff, I to collect the little farmer stuff and I have the one your missing, but like you Im trying to complete the set, they have animal packs in the little farmer range aswell. The vari width plough is very deilicate, one of mine has a broken bit which has repaired well, but my boxed one is mint, I have a boxed half track and a boxed TW 35 also but mine has the Vicon mower with it. Thanks for sharing your great purchases with us ;D

I have some pictures of my collection on here somewhere, but they are from 5 or 6 years ago, need updating now, I think I will take so and post them up, when I can asits all stored on the farm dad lives on, but then he is only 2 mins away so no excuses really. ;)

No problem.

To post a link

Find your post

Go to the post name immediately below the HOME HELP FTF GUIDELINES

Right click mouse on post name

Click copy shortcut

Go to this post

Click edit then paste

And well bob's your uncle as they say

I have only looked at it in more detail Iain and well it must have an unusual engine fitted.The air cleaner and exhaust in reverse places ??? ???

Tell me more

Iain

I assume you got your copy of Classic Tractor today ???

I had to laugh when i opened and saw what was on the front page...a MF595 and the position of the exhaust ;D ;D ;D

did britains ever make the 2wd version of the fiat 90-90, like the picture on the box end, i have the older brown 2wd version but have never seen a 2wd 90 90 version

I don't think they did Sean.

Theres also a Horsebox Bill.  The complete list of Little Farmer range is -

40529      Farm Playbase

40560      Combine Harvester

40577      Little Digger

40723      Horse Box

40724      Tractor with Loader

40793      Excavator

40794      Forklift Truck

40886      Tractor and Tipping Trailer

40561      Tractor Gift Set Tractor + Round Baler

40562      Tractor Gift Set Tractor + Disc Harrow