case ih 1460 axial flow....

'ol Thomas is coming along leaps and bounds with this Dusty, eh? Looks brilliant. I havn't been over on TTS for a while due to work hours and stuff so say hi to Thomas for me and tell him I am really liking his work  :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It baffles me as to the slow response to this topic  :( It's a hell of a transformation Thomas has made of this. The header is great, those reel arms must have taken some sorting out to get them right and the reel sitting level. Going to look great when she is painted up. ..

Wonder if we will see a 2388 coming in the future  ;);D

Im trying to talk him into it. :)  I myself will be attempting a 2588 soon.  Im trying to find parts though from the afx 8010 like rear axle, air cleaner, screen etc. And the tires probably..since no one yet makes a replica of the Michelin 900 tire that is used..Or even the 800 for that matter. Hopefully by this time next year Ill have it done :)  Trying to finish my 1:64 ones first.  Anyway.  I agree with you..The repsonse to this hasnt been very much.  Maybe its becuase its a US machine or do you guys have these over there on that side of the lake. 

• 4 weeks later...

well ladys im back  ;D ;D

with long trouble with the internet provider

but still with my 2nd user name.

cause i cant get in with the other one.the system wont let me in.all the time i just hear incorrect password >:(

and if i try to get a new 1 i answer the remind question wrong.ok i forgot the answer.shame on me i know >:( >:( :(

may andy can help me  ???;):)

so 1st cheers to all of you for the nice words about the combine.and also thanks to dusty and tris for the help.

the combine is still on the work bench with a lot of work do on it.

only the header get some color  :D;D

very nice, header look great, will you make a new reel to. a more euro looking one or stick with the american look to it??

i think i dint make a new reel cause i wont to make the US version of the combine.the euro version have also the air cleaner behind the feederhouse and not on the side. :)

and now the latest pics of the header  ;D

DSCN0170.jpg

DSCN0171.jpg

DSCN0172.jpg

• 1 month later...