Nice job today with MF 4255 and IH 1056 2 more 19/07/08

ertlerik

Friend of mine does some trading in tractors and machinery, needed some help move some tractors so helped him out this afternoon.

Had to take a Massey 4255 to a customer and drive a IH 1056 back, not a bad afternoon being on the road with these ;).

Erik.

post-1180-132638813173_thumb.jpg

post-1180-132638813179_thumb.jpg

That 1056 is bloody tidy!!  :o So is that old DB come to think of it. Left in England for a few years they'd be battered and rusty a long time ago.  :(

That 1056 needs some work to tidy it up a bit more, but i did like to drive that a lot better than the much newer massey, i could listen to the sound off that IH all day long SWEET 8)

The 1490 at the dealer is one off the nicer ones i have seen in a long time, you could take that home and go to work with it, and smille all day doing it.

Erik.

post-1180-132638813549_thumb.jpg

The 1490 at the dealer is one off the nicer ones i have seen in a long time, you could take that home and go to work with it, and smille all day doing it.

Erik.

not wrong there Erik looking very well indeed , matter of fact i'd rather the DB than the ford  / NH thingy  :)