bomford super trim

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now Sean I will not have you upsetting me, not at my age.... :'( :'(  I'm pming you sending my yankee address, be sure to put insurance on it and send it direct I know you understand and wouldnt want your yank pal having heart failure...I will feel much better when I attach that tidy little rig to one of my McCormicks..........

Thank you very much "Mr. Sausage and Mash"....................

what are you on pops  :D :D :D :D

thanks for the comments lads, pretty chuffed with it to be honest, very fiddely but worth it for the layout, several other builds in mind very soon now, to the point after the 699 i will prob be doing the scrath builds for a while, pics are all drawn up ready, bar one which will get done today

no mad rush for the model number mike, got to sort some other bits out for the order to Henri anyway.

did a bit more research this morn while she was in bed, and have changed the tank, now a square one as per most if not all the supertrims i found on the web seem to be fitted with, replaced the rams to now, they have ally centers with plastic outers, holds up no problems again, just had to drill the plastic out to the same dia as the rod, well .005 of a mm thinner to get the resistance, also in yellow now and has the hoses on ,next step will be the control levers ect for the new tractor it will get used on, might convert the 565 and sprayer for it??? not quite sure just now

P1000363.jpg

P1000364.jpg

P1000365.jpg

bloomin hell as like sean , if this is what you do in a few hours , darn't think what you'd do on a day off  :D

as for the 65 4wd , tell us more ..............................

scaledown mate, got daddy jdc to make her for me to pair up with the 2wd one i have, the high clear will follow after xmas to hopefully,

thanks lads,

love it and your farm looks spot on aswell would look cool if you scattard hedge cutting on the road or put a bit on the hedge cutter its self  ;):)

had exactly the same idea murray i must confess :D :D

the latest project is of an running now to, might take a little more than 2 hrs to complete mind

So erm. ...  you didn't look into casting the pieces then   :(;)

as easy to make them as i need them mate, thats 2 hours to make plus paint and finish time, so 4 tops in total?? parts are  small anyway, so would prob need to be white metal, which leads you back to why i built this in the first place really

• 2 weeks later...