Down At Berrys Farm

BERRY

Marcus I really like the new yard, that shed your parents got you is great, it makes a great base to detail it a bit. You could ad a few details like a tiled roof or clad the walls with paper effect stone or brick and put in a few doors on the shed. it makes a great base for improvement  ;) where did you get those weanling calfs, they look good?

those weanling calves are actually cows garret but they are like a small cow more like a 1:43 scale cow :-\ :-\

yes im going to do a slate effect on the roof of the big long she, add windows and doors to it and maybe some of that paper with the brick effect on it just dont know where to get it  :-\ :-\

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a LOW move, even for YOU! pete

now now ladies less of the handbagging :D :D :D

Like your new shed and silage pit,keep those older buildings and use them for a second yard,away from the main farm

i think thats what ill be doing painter ;) ;)

You could use plastic profile sheeting from Plastruct. They do cut stone style, quarried stone style, brick, block. ..  alsorts. Or some of that dolls house paper covering.

where would i get some of that ?????

wow that is a layout

love the jcb and the digger + i like that shed & silo good work

and a few nice buys :o :o ::) ::);) ;)

thanks marcus

feels weird typing that  :D :D :D

right a new purchace to the farm, a new grain bucket for the front of the 416 think its maybe too big not too sure yet  :-\ :-\

what do you guys and gals think of the size of it  ???

DSCF0052.jpg

DSCF0053.jpg

also aussie the farm labourer got his new car today, changed his 98 clio to this 2006 pt cruiser

DSCF0054.jpg

DSCF0056.jpg

also not too sure about the size of this one  :-\ :-\

Keep the buucket, it looks good for size. Exactly how it should be for grain loading. As for that paper, modelling shops usually stock it or try ebay as it is on there somewhere sometimes here and there now and again.. ..  Is that a bit vague?!  :D

Keep the buucket, it looks good for size. Exactly how it should be for grain loading. As for that paper, modelling shops usually stock it or try ebay as it is on there somewhere sometimes here and there now and again.. ..  Is that a bit vague?!  :D

not at all vague tris  :D :D think i will keep it  ;)