David Brown 990, 995 or 996 Finished

Stunning conversion there Lee, very well done mate. Particularly like the hydeaulics and cab detail. Just one point I notice if you don't mind me saying, you've missed out the black lining detail for the rubber representation on the bottom of the right-hand cab side pannel where it meets the top of the mudguard.  ;)

Ooops! Will have to get that painted!

I was tempted to go all out and add interioir decals, windscreen wipers and dash detail but i think they'll be done on the scaledown 990 as there is a lot more to go at.

Thanks for all your kind comments

Lee

Thats more like it

absolutley stunning mate  ;) ;) ;) ;) :o :o :o :o :o

any pictures of the front grille  :P :P :P :P

im likeing this more and more

was it just the wheels and front axel that you got from SCALE DOWN or where there anymore extras also i think this looks more like a 995 than 1412 did you shave much of the bonnet down

i would love to make two one with a DB loader aswell  ;) ;) ;)

here's a picture from the front.

DSC05419.jpg

Just the wheels and front axle were from scaledown. The exhaust and air cleaner are made from brass, as is the pto cover.

The chassis and bonnet were cut down 6mm to try and get it looking right.

I'm going to convert another 1412 to a 1210 for a friend and he was thinking of adding a loader and rear digger but hopefully this will be made slightly quicker than this one!

Well, well, well! DB conversions are very few and far between as is but seeing one as good as this is even more of a treat. It's excellent!

Hopefully it will inspire a few more DB conversions to appear  ;)

I've got four more DB models on the go (and dozens planned) so fingers crossed they will get done slightly faster than this model.

Thanks for all your kind words

Lee