Tractor testing in NZL

ok great, but is a 74 series mf the same hp ect as a jd 6920?? if not then thats not exactly fair is it, would both need to be equal rated to really count

either way 1 up for mf :D :D

good point sean just like to prove green is not everything  :D :D :D

Would'nt it make sense to close this topic before it turns into a [glow=red,2,300]colour [/glow] [glow=green,2,300]war[/glow]????

Proberly jez, one question tho , why is the red word longer, shoudlnt the green be longer been the nicer ofthe two  ;D;):D :D :D

In all honesty i think the massy rolled slightly away from the Jd whne we were away for the 2 days,

Proberly jez, one question tho , why is the red word longer, shoudlnt the green be longer been the nicer ofthe two  ;D;):D :D :D

In all honesty i think the massy rolled slightly away from the Jd whne we were away for the 2 days,

DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

a 9 sec video clip on you tube doesn't really prove much does it and too be really honest why is every one out to bash deere's it is really annoying  :( but i suppose jealousy is an awful thing, any way i have wittness a 6810 jd out pulling an 8130 massey so what, and having driven both a 7480 and 6920 they are two very decent tractors

a 9 sec video clip on you tube doesn't really prove much does it and too be really honest why is every one out to bash deere's it is really annoying  :( but i suppose jealousy is an awful thing, any way i have wittness a 6810 jd out pulling an 8130 massey so what, and having driven both a 7480 and 6920 they are two very decent tractors

Couldnt agree more. I suppose its the same with cars. But i have always wondered why deeres take the brunt of it wen lets face it they are a pretty decent tractor as are other makes, Theyre each to there own really. And unless im wrong coulour wars werent allowed which is what this topic practically is >:(

Couldnt agree more. I suppose its the same with cars. But i have always wondered why deeres take the brunt of it wen lets face it they are a pretty decent tractor as are other makes, Theyre each to there own really. And unless im wrong coulour wars werent allowed which is what this topic practically is >:(

Tahnsk Kris, my thoughts exactly.

Easy lads,I only posted the thread as abit of fun!

Why did I post it?....Nick and I were just "playing" with his models before we went away for a few days to watch real tractor pulling.

Nick realy likes JD and I realy like MF it's only farm yard banter to us and we leave it at that.I was at the end of the day only shearing what was going on in our lives at the time.(Nick has posted the real tractor pulling)Like every other member likes to do.

Easy lads,I only posted the thread as abit of fun!

Why did I post it?....Nick and I were just "playing" with his models before we went away for a few days to watch real tractor pulling.

Nick realy likes JD and I realy like MF it's only farm yard banter to us and we leave it at that.I was at the end of the day only shearing what was going on in our lives at the time.(Nick has posted the real tractor pulling)Like every other member likes to do.

I know you set out meaing well its what its turned into.

Tahnsk Kris, my thoughts exactly.

im strongly with jez and chris well im  a deere fanatac and i am really getting slightly annoyed about everyone saying that there useless and what is all this j ***** stuff im not only talking about this topic is also alot of other topics that are putting john deere down so guys its time to cop on a bit and stop putting john deere down i know it might only be a bit of fun but its kinda getting annoying >:( >:(>:( >:(:-\

few people need to chill a little over this one lads, its only a bit of fun at the end of the day, i cant really see why so many people seem to have got steamed up over this to be honest, if comments keep getting more "everyone hates x" then yes we will lock it, but we are all mature enough to be able to handle a little fun aint we??????