Fingal Show(all posted)

ford4ever

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

next time could you resize the pics all you have to do is change the size on photobucket and it will upload them alredy rezized because i have to scroll across to see them nice pics and weather

I'll do my best but still learning how to get around photobucket and not too successful.Weather was fab and it was a great day out.took over 200 photos and apologies if one or two are repeated.just trying to bring the day to the forum

ontheroad067-2.jpg

ontheroad066-1.jpg

ontheroad065-1.jpg

ontheroad064-1.jpg

ontheroad014-4.jpg

ontheroad015-4.jpg

Well thats it.Great show and thanks for looking.Need tutorial from Lord Ferguson on how to resize.

It was a brillant day .Took a few on the way to the show which I've posted in the usual slot on the road with Fintan.If yoor a deutz fan have a look.

Thank god its race week here and not to busy today

thanks for those mate you have some cracking pics there mate , not very often a 4wd grey fergie comes along but there are a few about , but what more interesting is to the reason behind the 'black' colour scheme.

brilliant pics  :)

You have no idea how disappointed I am that I didn't manage to get there in the end!  :'( :'( :'( :'(

I doubt I'll ever see those classic blues together in one field again.

Such a pity that some of the real legends have been re-registered onto the post 87 (idiotic) Irish reg system. Whoever re-registered the push-pull 7610 needs to be shot. That should have been left on its original UK plate.

Thanks for the pics Fintan. Very much appreciated!  8)