Fingal Show(all posted)

ford4ever

I didn't realise friends of Marky had been in action on the plough ;D ;D

I delibrately took that one to show the standard of ploughing .think it was an English reg plate but not sure if marky would have friends driving fords

You have no idea how disappointed I am that I didn't manage to get there in the end!  :'( :'( :'( :'(

I doubt I'll ever see those classic blues together in one field again.

Such a pity that some of the real legends have been re-registered onto the post 87 (idiotic) Irish reg system. Whoever re-registered the push-pull 7610 needs to be shot. That should have been left on its original UK plate.

Thanks for the pics Fintan. Very much appreciated!  8)

Your welcome Stan.Did wonder if you had made it to the show.Only photo I didn't take were of dbp stand and prototype of new county.Have to say it was enjoyable taking all the photos.

The Ford 7610 belongs to Michael Hoey along with the Doe and another 10/15 misc fords.If Rory reads this it might be time to make a visit back there  with Classic tractor

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...