MF 690 2wd

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice Marcus... very nice indeed mate - a good build for us novices to try I reckon...

"Mrs F... fetch the glue and my stanley knife  ;D "

now,now,now we all know you're not allowed sharp instruments marky , remember what happened last time  :-\

that poor new holland rep :'( :'(

:D :D

thanks everybody, up to my usual standards as you see, a very basic convo thrown together & yet still comes out quite well  :D

will also have to get the right colour for the chassis, the dark brown i used looks too bronze  >:(

soon as the decals are here they'll be on  :)

the landini was a 1000 i think or 10000 ?

Clever little convo Marcus. That silage field looks as flat as a billiard table;D

clever chap john  :D snooker, pool no problem , but just how exactly is billiards played ?

lovelly little convo marcus.

like to try a 298 next, you ever tried casting cabs dan ? nice de-lux duncan cab would be good  :) :)

:o nice tractor again MJB :o

not quite the standard of detail you produce johny , but happy with the result  :)