MF 690 2wd

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just need decals & maybe some front weights to keep the front down so the britains fold up cultivators can be hitched to it :)

decals are ordered just wating on him finishing harvest thats all, front weights???? what about some nice fergy shapped white metal ones, may have a few left over

hmm    sounds tempting mate , but i have some old 2680 weights round here somewhere , also looking for some old volvo bm /jcb520 loadall lights i got stashed away but cant find them for the minute to use as ploughing lamp, o spose i'll have to do the 699 the same as well now  ::)

would they be the same shape as a 500 series, as i have some uh valtra c ones somewhere that look near on mf weight

s'all right mate , got a couple of scrap 2680 chasiss i cut the front weights from

Very good Marcus, your Masseys always come up trumps me thinks.  :) :)

thanks mate

well did you go see karen & steve today ? :) :) :) :) :)

Alright, alright, we've seen enough now. Go and have your tea!  :D

curry for me tonight !

Huba hubba hubba.. She's a real beauty now mate.. leaps and bounds I reckon...

I can help with the decals if you like mate... just let me know  ;)

thanks mark the more i look at it the more i like it, will have to get the 699 up to scratch as well now

decals ? seans got that sorted with henri walker , but thanks anyway , you not seen a 35x on yer travels have you ? :D :D :D

She turn out to be a killer mate :) :)

Nice job with the back window,what material have you use for that?

really ? what, like that possessed car christine ? :D

all the wndows & back window was cut from a cassette case , , i have used new maxelltape cases this time , some of the older plastic case's i've used before have been thicker & have clouded when superglue is used , this thinner , more flexible plastic however doesnt cloud with superglue , (well it hasn't so far)

Very effective job Marcus, looks a smart little tractor.

You are a top man at the glazing, thanks for the tip on cassette boxes, I nicked that idea for the back window on my TW35 ;)hope you don't mind :D

couse i dont mind mark , thats the whole i dea for me to post here we all get a bit better with a bit of help from each other  :)