my new ploughing rig mf1250

thanks for the comments lads, shes been worth it i must say so far bar the bonnet no major problems

for the joints mdford i just use normal revvel model filler, then 800 grade wet and dry to sand

Crikey Sean, hell of a project to undetake but you seem to be on top of it. Going to look flipping great on that chisel plough when she's done mate, our 1200 at college blew lift ram seals all the time trying to lift a 4 furrow reversible but she handled a chisel fine. I love the wheels, they seem to be perfect to bve honest. I'm glad someone else gets mucky gluey finger prints everywhere too, I thought it was just me  :D

that was one major prob with a 1200, the famr next to one of ours told us so, but pointe dout it was one hell of a tractor and a new 1250 was due, hence why we held on and bought one, took the 5 furrow dodswell with ease, so much so next door also bought a 1250 once we had a seasons use out of it, 1250 could lift something like 30% more on the back end compaired to a 1200

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smokes that is a piece of work Sean you old devil, is it time for you to lay out some cash for a air brush?  Your work is awesome.....thanks for sharing it....is it for Lordy Fartunson???

got a bit  more done today,inbetween wedding stuff  >:( >:( why cant birds do things them selfs eh  :D :D :D :D

cabs now glazed along with mirrors fitted, dash board ect fitted, rear lights all on along with front ones painted up, all thats really left now is decals, which i am going to need help with from marky when hes back, i cant seem to be able to creat the mf on the door part of the logo, the basic shapes way to hard to form and copy to pair with the other side :'( :'( :'( so will have to see if hes got a scan of the side decal so i can scale it down

all i need to do is get a small tin of fergy stonleigh grey to paint the rear lift arms and axel hubs up along with wheel centers, and shes all painted

P1000411.jpg

P1000412.jpg

P1000413.jpg

P1000414.jpg

Bloody hell Sean.. what a treat to come back to mate...  :o :o :o - I am glad I was sitting down.. and in a room on my own when I opened this thread  ;);D:-[ ...

just when I thought you could not possibly improve on the latest work (the 625 especially)... you go and 'pop' this one out  :o :o :o - stunning in every detail mate... you seem to have included everything too - right down to the cab lifting eyes  :o :o

The scaledown wheels look spot on too... proper job buddy....

I'm looking through my pics for you as soon as I hit send on this post  :-*:P

Hear Hear Simon!!!

Will you be putting the britains Kverneland plough on her then Sean?

i guess it could go on, although the soils to heavy to pull 8 like that on ash tree mate more than likley a 5 furrow dowdswell when i get a chance to make one,

Bloody hell Sean.. what a treat to come back to mate...  :o :o :o - I am glad I was sitting down.. and in a room on my own when I opened this thread  ;);D:-[ ...

just when I thought you could not possibly improve on the latest work (the 625 especially)... you go and 'pop' this one out  :o :o :o - stunning in every detail mate... you seem to have included everything too - right down to the cab lifting eyes  :o :o

The scaledown wheels look spot on too... proper job buddy....

I'm looking through my pics for you as soon as I hit send on this post  :-*:P

no mad rush mate just as and when,

i guess it could go on, although the soils to heavy to pull 8 like that on ash tree mate more than likley a 5 furrow dowdswell when i get a chance to make one,

no mad rush mate just as and when,

Ok mate, a scaledown dowedswell then????