my new ploughing rig mf1250

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i think it looks awfull , really & i think the only way to stop you posting anymore pics of it is to send it to me or marky for disposal( please fit decals first) that way we'll know it's safe safely out of the way :D

stunner sean :)

Wow that looks right at home in the farm yard Sean,Do you have a set of disc's for her to pull as well?

Ol's right Sean... she needs a set of MF520 Discs to lug  ;);D ..

well i think it looks awfull , really & i think the only way to stop you posting anymore pics of it is to send it to me or marky for disposal( please fit decals first) that way we'll know it's safe safely out of the way :D

stunner sean :)

Ok ok... I'll do it Marcus... I'll get the plastic recycled sometime in the very distant future...   ::)

But you may as well fit the decals first Sean  :-*;D

Ol's right Sean... she needs a set of MF520 Discs to lug  ;);D ..

Or an old "PJ HAYLOCK" grubber from Norfolk.

Ok ok... I'll do it Marcus... I'll get the plastic recycled sometime in the very distant future...   ::)

But you may as well fit the decals first Sean  :-*;D

• 2 weeks later...

just wondering does anyone have a scaledown plough all made up. if so can you by any chance weigh it for me??? need to know if its doable weight wise for this one, will need a siku adaptor set fitted but would look good, shes sat in front of me at present awating decals, paper was deilvered today to the sorting office as i was out

thats what i used so yes in a way, have considered making my own, can get some uh lemken boards of that french website, plastic body?? would weight in nice and light like the bushwacker then

just printing the decals at the mo, so pic soon i hope if they work

I must appologise TM for missing this one until now :-\

Think you have done yourself proud with the 1200 mate ;)

no worrys mate time flys when your busy eh

shes nice far better than i thought it would turn out i must confess

true Sean, my old man use to drive a MF 1200 with a dowdeswell behind it

we left the 1200 down to reports fro ma neighbours farm about tis lack of rear end lift, held fire till the 1250 came out with a 30% odd increes, even the neighbours swapped when we bought as it was so much better

A nice DP8B dowdswell would do it justice

Convert one of the old britains ones ;)

my uncles going through the farms records to find out what one we had, he cant remember neighter can i, will help for this and when i get a chance the 16th scale baby on the way to, as it will look spot on in the front room

well thats that buggered, silver sticky paper takes the ink ok, and the grey that marky put on the base of the decals has taken the mirrored effect  of, but will they stick to the paint, will they hell, just hunting a old brush so i can try a dab or two od glue on the back along with the sticky backing

:P :P :P come on then big boy... I am fit to burst here  :'( :P :P

aint stuck at all mate bonnet ones have just rolled off the paint, in a little coil below when i got home??? gonna have to wait for mr walker now i think, unless someone else can do some nice brushed silver decals for me, have the tempaltes all made

I've got some Laser waterslide coming Sean... I'll have to do them for you I reckon..... this is killing me now  :'( :'(

is it shiney paper or dull, have some dull but requires a laser printer, anyway ,heres what it look like, way to shiney for my liking and the letters aint that sharp even at best print settings so they aint staying, waste of 2 quid on the paper, but hey ho

P1000443.jpg

P1000444.jpg

P1000445.jpg