1:32 Claas Senator...

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

First i must say that this piece of model art is brilliant :o :o

I agree with Tris that this is a precision and should have a gold medal :D :D :D

I also wonder where do you get all your decals ???

I make them! ;)

Decal paper is available from loads of places, make sure you get the right one out of inkjet or laser printer type. I use Adobe Photoshop CS3 to edit the images, but Paint would do the same trick, if a little clumsily. We have a colour laser printer at home so I print them out, dip 'em in water and stick 'em on! Inkjet users have to do something with lacquer too, I think!

/malc.

I make them! ;)

Decal paper is available from loads of places, make sure you get the right one out of inkjet or laser printer type. I use Adobe Photoshop CS3 to edit the images, but Paint would do the same trick, if a little clumsily. We have a colour laser printer at home so I print them out, dip 'em in water and stick 'em on! Inkjet users have to do something with lacquer too, I think!

/malc.

Thanks Mate :) :)

we do malcy, just spray it over with 1 or 2 coats of say plasticoat clear laquer varnsih, remember to let then dry each coat before the next or it makes a right mess

I ´m a inkjeter to but i have never tryed this :-\ :-\ maby i will ;D ;D

:oi love that what did you use for wheels

Ummm....  :-\

I can't recall. I have a box of spare bits and broken farm toys garnered from e-bay et al. They came from there but their exact origin is not so clear!!

Sorry.

/m.