• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

how did you get hold of that one bazz?

Found the picture on GTP, ive not got it myself  :(

I've been looking for the Vaderstad drill in dealer box but think i'm never gonna get it (I know they're out there!!)

Found the picture on GTP, ive not got it myself  :(

I've been looking for the [glow=red,2,300]Vaderstad drill in dealer box [/glow] but think i'm never gonna get it (I know they're out there!!)

Thurlow Nunn Standen in Littleport had one when I was in there a couple of weeks ago

I brought the only Vaderstad drill in a dealer box i have eva seen they have made 300 i think so will be vary rare (and hopefully worth the money) i got the lemken plough on sunday at Spalding in the dealer box once id left i wished i'd brought a few more for ebay.

• 2 weeks later...

new uh 8690 dealer box edition for you as promised, lovley box, very different to the usual silver they had,ment to coincide with the new colour scheme of traditional red and grey, not black for the chassis

P1000848.jpg

P1000846.jpg

P1000849.jpg

P1000851.jpg

ment to ask do you have the 169v baler dealer box ?? or do you need that to