Ford Versatiles in the UK

CX820Joe

Can anybody tell me which models of Ford Versatile were imported to the UK?  I'm sure I've seen photos of the 846 and I think there were some pics on here somewhere of one the 9xxx types working in East England.  I did see a 9682 for sale in CT a few months ago, that had been based in Lincolnshire, seller was looking for 35k, I wonder where it is now?

If anyone knows where to find some photos of these monsters working in UK fields let me know

Cheers

yup, they were just blue and white Panthers.

Are there any TV 14X series bidirectionals floating around the UK? I was wondering how popular the 9030's were. We had two of them and they both caught fire. Some sort of wiring issue.

There are a few working in the peat bogs I'm sure ;)

There was a Buhler Versatile at a farm sale near Moreton In Marsh on Friday. 435hp on duals, don't know what it made. They also had a Case Steiger 9350, Versatile 555, Cougar 1000, a Puma 1000 and a Versatile D145.

Page 27, Tractor and Machinery. 

There was a Buhler Versatile at a farm sale near Moreton In Marsh on Friday. 435hp on duals, don't know what it made. They also had a Case Steiger 9350, Versatile 555, Cougar 1000, a Puma 1000 and a Versatile D145.

Page 27, Tractor and Machinery. 

I didn't think that sale was until next month; I wonder where to find the results....

According to Cheffins site, its on the 12th/13th sept - must have been brought forward I suppose

http://www.cheffins.co.uk/machinery/catalogues.asp