1:32 Claas Dominator 105

Next? I was thinking of something Claas that I've not seen in model form - like a very early Jaguar or Markant?

I think the local CaseIH dealer has a Jaguar like that on the lot a cabless one i will see if it is still there and make a few pictures.

Erik.

Guys - any photos of the Markant or Jaguar gratefully accepted - I will prob do the markant first and then the Jaguar... make a change from combines!! ;)

/m.

I believe that I may have a brochure on the Markant somewhere, I can copy it if its of any help to you :)

I suppose if I were to make one comment it would be that its so clean!  Most of the photos I've seen of 105's have been in tatty condition to say the least, and oddly a lot are a yellowy colour! ???  Seen very few photos of them in the UK too, in fact just of the one machine on a dealers site some time back.

Yellow 105 on FP

http://farmphoto.com/fpv2/thread.aspx?mid=229290#229290

Malcy you are cruisin to the finish line now mate. Not far off her being ready for the wheat harvest by the looks of it. Wicked.

How about putting it on photoshop or something and painting it in MF colours to see how it looks? :)