Project Ford TW35

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the wheel weights would make a nice addition to the tractor mark & as for the driver , kind of reminds me of the promotional pic of the old guy with the 5610 4wd AP cab with all the extra's ford were giving away at the time , thermos,pocket knife, hold all, cap & overalls  :)

Thank you Margerisons :)

ah now that would be a great pic tris , whats to days equivilent to the taskers tillage train ? the solo? amazone certaur?, sure one of them could be converted .

you going to be keeping this for yerself mark ?

Yes this ones staying with me, might do another if I found a suitable donor though.

When are you going to do a big set of old discs then Mark? Or maybe a folding Maschio. . . Oh yes, period machinery! ;)

Like your thinking Tris & Marcus :) I personally would like to see something like this behind her ;) but, not really sure how to achieve the end result :D

post-764-132638864606_thumb.jpg

the wheel weights would make a nice addition to the tractor mark & as for the driver , kind of reminds me of the promotional pic of the old guy with the 5610 4wd AP cab with all the extra's ford were giving away at the time , thermos,pocket knife, hold all, cap & overalls  :)

Ford Tractors Equipment ::) that was my school bag :D :D Dad got the kit with a 6610 ::) he had the knife the flask and the boiler suit and I got the bag and the hat ::) I can remember biking to school as proud as punch ::) ::) come to think of it I think if it rained I wore a Grimme anarak aswell :D :D :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ford Tractors Equipment ::) that was my school bag :D :D Dad got the kit with a 6610 ::) he had the knife the flask and the boiler suit and I got the bag and the hat ::) I can remember biking to school as proud as punch ::) ::) come to think of it I think if it rained I wore a Grimme anarak aswell :D :D :D

:o :o Amazing Paul I had the same bag when I was about 12 or 13...came from Haynes of Appledore I think  ;)

:D :D Barry, I'm gutted mate :'(. I do a Ford convo especially to please you and all you comment on is your school satchel ;):D :D ;)

:-[:-[ Really very very sorry Mark... I got carried away...again...

Looks a cracker mate.. I like the wheel weights like that ...kind of jmps out at ya  ;)

Finished now or whats up next  ???

:-[:-[ Really very very sorry Mark... I got carried away...again...

Looks a cracker mate.. I like the wheel weights like that ...kind of jmps out at ya  ;)

[glow=red,2,300]Finished now or whats up next [/glow]  ???

White cab top Ford 7840 on the cards and a JD or 2 :D