round bales

masseyman

Question

i just did as it said in the topic and worked well once filled up with foam wait to dry for 45 mins then get a britains or siku bale to measure the slice leaving the card roll on. then cover in pva glue roll the whole lot and sides in really fine sawdust (what you would use in a workshop to put over spilled oil) wait for pva to dry then spray yellow. (i used yellow plastic primer from halfords) i havent yet put a cotton on as twine maybee do that tonight if i get a chance. hope this helps.

adie :) :)

Well they turned out well just doing it as people said, toilet/kitchen roll tubes filled with gab filler and then when set, chuck them in a tub of sawdust and bury them for a day or two.

One other hint.

Did anyone save their wrapping paper tubes? You can get twenty bales from one tube  ;);D

Well they turned out well just doing it as people said, toilet/kitchen roll tubes filled with gab filler and then when set, chuck them in a tub of sawdust and bury them for a day or two.

One other hint.

Did anyone save their wrapping paper tubes? You can get twenty bales from one tube  ;);D

Or you can make a network of tunnels to run through can't you mate........... ;)