FB's Second shed

FB

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, built for the MF's, was gonna be for the 8280's but i only have two...so far. May build another one later. See the sliding door runners ??? ??? :-\

its actually just to small for a combine, if i had planned it better it could have been used for that as well! ::)

the idea was to clad the first 1m (32mm) either side and have sliding doors, 2 on each runner...but not really sure :-\ :-\, i just make it up as i go along!...may have 3 doors that cover the whole front, but i think 4 will be better ???:-\ as you have a bigger opening space.... :-\ :-\ :-\....can you see i'm not sure myself!  :D :D

4 would be better i woald say,give you more opening room then,2 on the inner runner and 2 on the outer,.if you made the inners slighlty wider than the fronts,they would sit nicely then,and allow handles to be fitted

yeah thats kinda what i planned :). I could add another runner but then it will be silly ::)!. May have to be small handles though so they can slide by each other. maybe cut something in? ??? ??? :-\ :-\. i don't really want them to run off the board though :-\. Might end up with just 2 doors?  ???

go for the two larger door on the inner runner,slding outwards each way,then the 2 smaller ones on the front agin sliding outwards,if each door on the runners opens outwardss,ie apart you should crack it easy

cool, i'll play around with that in my next spare time section! :D :D. pity i couldn't spray it today :( :(, although i would probably be high if i had done it indoors...worse than i am now having been drinking and not eating!  :D :D

• 3 weeks later...

floor coating went down ok i see,take it you found the pva then :D :D :D :D :D

looking good mate,are you covering the uprights with cladding or letting them show

this was done before and during i asked you!!! :D...didnt go down as well as i planned though  :( :( :(

Looking good Ben... is that that MPS16  ??? - Looks the biz  ;)

yep, that's MPS16 Marky  :) :)

Looking good Ben, had to take another look at the flooring though at first glance I thought it was carpet.  :D :D

would have been easier Scott, but its that railway gravel  ;D, looks ok when its done, will use smaller size next time though  :-\ :-\

Lookin good FB, I'll have to get my hands on some of those plastic I beams, they make the build look very realisitc. The concrete floor looks good also, very nice ;)

cheers smallclaas. 'I' beams make all the difference....but it does depend what you want to build

Looking good fb.... are those door runners I spy there??

eyes of a hawk!!  ;D ;D, yeah i put two rows in so i can have 4 sliding doors  :-\ and allow them to overlap (not sure what i was doing, just made it up!)...if that makes sense?  ???. Only one row on the bigger shed ;):)