FB's Second shed

FB

Nice work Ben, detailed interior looks the canines genitalia. Nice shed that mate. Will it dismantle ok for postage, more to the point will it rebuild ok?!! ;)

cheers Tris, just need to decorate it with 1:32ish garage tools!  :D :D :D

will dismantle ok if i 'sit' ::) ::)::) on it (Sean can explain that) but should be just as easy to repair! :D

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers smallclaas. 'I' beams make all the difference....but it does depend what you want to build

eyes of a hawk!!  ;D ;D, yeah i put two rows in so i can have 4 sliding doors  :-\ and allow them to overlap (not sure what i was doing, just made it up!)...if that makes sense???. Only one row on the bigger shed ;):)

That makes sense.  ;)

That makes sense.  ;)

good! :D :D, before i can finish the cladding i need to put some small lights in, any ideas??, was going to use 'grain of wheat bulbs' but they only last around 5000 hours and would be hard to change. Was thinking of some small screw in ones :-\ :-\ :-\

will dismantle ok if i 'sit' ::) ::)::) on it (Sean can explain that) but should be just as easy to repair! :D

FB you can get garage kit in any toy shop just look for f1 pit stop stuff or rally kits. I got some 1/32 scale garage items when looking for christmas stuff for my little one. The detail is not to bad I hope to make a machine shed soon and put them in it. The door runners did you use windscreen wiper blade holders?

Sit on it Ben... what NUMPTY would spend hours making a barn and then sit on it  ::) - As if any of US would be that stupid...  ::)

yeap it was me,ben you snitch,but only took an hour to put it all back together aging,beautys of using balsa i guess

sorry!!...only told one person! ;) ;) :D

but you cant tell looking at your pics :) :) :)

FB you can get garage kit in any toy shop just look for f1 pit stop stuff or rally kits. I got some 1/32 scale garage items when looking for christmas stuff for my little one. The detail is not to bad I hope to make a machine shed soon and put them in it. The door runners did you use windscreen wiper blade holders?

cheers, I'll keep an eye out.

Door runners were some C section plastruct 'UFS4' is the reference

• 1 month later...

if the postman would deliver the lights i could finish this over the weekend ready for spraying the cladding....which will be fun as i'll have to mask up the grey 'steelwork'  :D :D :D :D

you putting in grain of wheat bulbs FB ?

I've got a good suply of clear led's that do the trick

in EMA they are called downlighters (pg 80), i purchased them all from their other company, 'Hobbys' i have 4 already and the 12v bulb upgrades and 12v transformer but the guy didnt tell me i would have to cut the plugs off the lights and join the wires up....when if you can buy a fuse and socket set to plug them straight into ;D ;D

I'll post pics of them all when i get the complete set  :) :)

I think you made the right decision ben  dont want too much heat being generated  may distort the clading if left for too long

the good thing about lcd's is the dont produce much heat atall