FB's Second shed

FB

mmm, do they work??  ::)

yeah they do...well they did :D, i'll get some pics of them on, on sat if i can, just need to tidy the hole where the wires come out at the back next  :-\ :-\

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see you had the same problem as me with the overlap ???

yeah, wasnt sure what to do...and was running out of cladding!, i've learnt from this one though, next time (maybe), i'll take more time and fix it to a base board first :) :)

the bigger one isnt as bad but still isnt really square...i'm dreading cladding that one up! :D :D :D :D

maybe a smallclaas barn next ::)

looking good ben,how britgh are those lights then?

anyway,thats far straghter than me on a pub crawl it is at more than 10 degrees vertical,i am usally on me knees or ass, :D :D :D :D :D

i'll try and get some pics over the weekend....

they are 12v bulbs running off a 12v transformer....if that helps ???

Nice work there Bennyboy!! Looks good, I know what you mean with the squareness, lack of base board etc. The heater landing on my big shed was a mixed blessing in some sort of guise really I think. That looks great, lights are a good scale match. Now, on with the doors then boy come on, I've been dying to see these!!

Wow wee Ben - looking great with those lights - come on let's see a lights on... tractors in picture then  :P :P :P

That cladding looks the biz as well - nice job - get those doors sorted and she'll be a proper A1 shed and no mistaking  :o

Oh and bring me all the strawberry creams over on Sunday am from Julies Quality Street in the background  ;)

• 1 month later...