FB's Second shed

FB

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

my shed is totally the oppersit its being done slowly  :D as i only do a bit little bit  here and there  :D

same as me and Tris, the big shed took 3 weeks to build over the course of a year :D :D :D :D, i only had a few minutes here and there

lights come from EMA, but i got them from their sister shop, hobbies.uk, as they had run out and would have to have got them from there anyway. Its in the website link. They are 6mm 3.5 volt downlighters but upgraded the bulbs to 12v so i could run it off a transformer. Then i had to buy the extension leads and bigger plugs for them.....its basically dolls house lighting. If you can find it in a toy/model shop you will see what i mean

green spray was a spray by humbrol. Dark Matt Green, i'll get the number for you when i get to the shed next

There you go Mark!!

i'll get some numbers later if you want them?