Bryn Morfa Farm UPDATED 21/01/09 PAGE 3!!!!! L@@k!!!!!!!!

8340NHadie

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adie....  :o :o :o A big welcome to you and thanks for sharing those quite stunning pics  ;)

You need to stop being so modest as those photos are quite stunning and you should be a proud farm owner  ;)

I honestly had to look twice before posting (numpty avoidance) as the set up looking as if it was real and I couldn't work out why you had posted it in the model farm photos home on here. It wasn't until I looked at the models more closely (and put my glasses on) that I realised that the used effect was made by you.

Well done and keep them coming  ;)

I honestly had to look twice before posting (numpty avoidance) as the set up looking as if it was real and I couldn't work out why you had posted it in the model farm photos home on here. It wasn't until I looked at the models more closely (and put my glasses on) that I realised that the used effect was made by you.

I honestly thought that with the first pic as well Baz!

Hi I just found your post as the farm name caught my attention as being from wales . I lived there before coming to Canada. This is a fantastic set up and is a true likeness of some of the real farms I visited when fixing Belarus Tractors. Is it based on a real farm or lots of different places around where you live. Considering you are a student and have a tight buget this makes it even more fantastic. Keep up the good work and I will be watching this one really close for updates. 

Hiya,your farm and in particular your camera work is WOW SUPER WOW get the message.

GGG :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

This is probably one of the best photos of a model tractor that I have ever seen.You can just imagine with the angle and the light you have just throw the barn door open and are walking over to your tractor ready for a days work.It might sound like I'm going on a bit but boy o boy what a picture

post-460-13263887185_thumb.jpg

Thanks very much guys imm still taken back about the comments ha ha!

thank you :)

future plans

improve all outbuildings and try an make a traditional house and courtyard

quite alot of siku implements going to be purchased in the coming months such as kuhn mower, lemkin seed drill, front tyre Packer etc.

improve and extend the beef units (made lots of gates and feed barriers last week)

get siliage in the pit ha ha!

thanks agian you dont how pround i am of my display and models :)

• 4 months later...