Bryn Morfa Farm UPDATED 21/01/09 PAGE 3!!!!! L@@k!!!!!!!!

8340NHadie

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that's what I'm talking about!! Looks awesome mate, if I could build one half as good as that I'll be happy! And it's amazing how good you can get pretty standard models to look. really impressive, top work Adie  ;D

Smashing pics... thanks for posting...

Just one thing... could you avoid using text talk please - it's against the FTF rules  ;)

But please keep posting ther pics... some great kit you have... and I was pleased to see a Massey appear as well.. I thought it would be all blue for a minute

Just one thing... could you avoid using text talk please - it's against the FTF rules  ;)

But please keep posting ther pics... some great kit you have... and I was pleased to see a Massey appear as well.. I thought it would be all blue for a minute

suppose that would have put you off marky??? :D :D

very very well detailed farm mate well done

sorry Marky if you look at the pictures on the first page there a massey so is that a numpty for you

any way i like this farm alot good coloured tractors keep up to good work

Great to see a 'real' model farm with real muck and mud effects... and fab dented corrugate iron roof sheets. The cattle are great too - a super mixture of breeds. Love it... keep going pleeeeeeeeeease

Echoed....

hi all thanks for all the comments much appreciated ;)

Sorry about the text talk Lord ferguson it wont happen again :'(

Right im going to take some more pictures so hopefully they will be up in an hour or so but not promising :-\

i know how you feel about the text talk cant wait for the new pics i am enjoying this topic so far