JD 9530T

MPR Models

I see the picture is on G&M s website the JD9630T what is the difference between these does anyone know if one of them will have a britains hitch.

I think the hitches are the same Mike,the 9630 is the us edition which is minus the beacon, I think it doesn't have low front indicators and rear indicators differ by not having the red and white backing board behind them.

• 1 month later...

Me thinking that too Joe :) :) :) :) :)

Might visit the shop tomorrow and see if they have any...The place in Shrewsbury does but not back there for a few days...

I do like the 8330 with duals however...and I didn't think I even liked JD's :o:-[:-\

make sure you do something hitch wise though, you can keep pulling Marstons with it!!!!  :D :D ;) ;) ;), personally i think they messed it up again in that aspect, would have sold more to the non believers if it had some kind of hitch :-\

Managed to get one today, and am impressed but a pity about the hitch (common cry these days), other than that a very nice representation - Might dirty it up and have it go head to head with a Quadtrac to see which the boss prefers ;)

Managed to get one today, and am impressed but a pity about the hitch (common cry these days), other than that a very nice representation - Might dirty it up and have it go head to head with a Quadtrac to see which the boss prefers ;)

Aaah good to hear Joe  :) :) :);)