LORD FERGUSONS MF5445 WITH FRONT LOADER

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah even though they're not real ,he'll still haggle on the price  :D

good peice of work you done there paul , quality stuff as usual :)

Yes i'm pleased with it :) I wonder how many people will put there's on Britains tyres now ??? ???

Oh my  :P :P I'm speechless....  :o :o

Brilliant Paul.. what a piece of craftsmanship mate... as for the bale..  :o :o - I just don't know what to say buddy - I am blown away

I've got a Bailey trailer that Sean made me... although I have spoken to Dan who is making me another - one for my cabinnet... one for my desk at work.  I really need to get a baler made I guess too.

I'm onto my mate Clive first thing tomorrow to get an Oak base and perspex box made to put her in - this one will be pride of my collection for sure  :P :P

How cool is that hey.... a superbly detailed model of my real tractor  :o :o

yeah that as well, he has one from Sean i think??

Doh... took me so long to post this.. as above...

Well that looks very nice. So weres it taking pride of place marky?

The pallet witht he cardboard makes a nice addition.

Well done PDC

Ditto  :-[

Looking great paul, even if it is a hard for me to say that, i can't knock your skill and how much of a good job you make!!!

Nice work mate, it will be like Mary's security blanket

I know what you mean Jez you're like a stick of rock you cut you in half and you got John Deere written right through :D :D

Seriously though after building 25 JD tractors for Spalding/Toytrac it made a nice change to see red :D :D

I know what you mean Jez you're like a stick of rock you cut you in half and you got John Deere written right through :D :D

Seriously though after building 25 JD tractors for Spalding/Toytrac it made a nice change to see red :D :D

You are right mate but i don't want to be cut in half really, no matter what some people may think  :D :D

I will come and have a chat at spalding mate  ;) ;)