Fiatagri G240

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The both are a Ertl tractors Feli ;)

Here is some pics of the start :)

First i have place a piece of sheet metal with superglue(this is for later on attach the front axle).After that i have drill a 1.5mm hole in the axle to the steering wheel.

I have place a 1.5 mm steel wire in to the steering axle.

post-1581-132638875557_thumb.jpg

post-1581-132638875565_thumb.jpg

Well Ziko,after this two there will be some more pressure  ;D ;D :D;)

Well that's only good isn't it? ;D

Do you know something other about this? Which kind of chassis, wheels etc etc.

Do you have also some other news about the autor (mail x example)

thank you

Ale

Here are the threads with these tractors on an other forum you can send him a PM.

The tractors also both have supersteer. You can order the tractors so he will built them exactly like you want them.

http://www.sikumodels.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8383

http://www.sikumodels.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=8173

@Britainsfan, hope you don't mind me abusing your topic? :D

hi Zito your have been very kind!

I don't understand a word in Holland...I use an automatic translator, I think that now is dying from laughter and he will never respond to me :'( :'(.

Do you know if he sells them and at what is their price? IS he a member of this forum?

In the meantime Britainsfan will help me to build one? Isn't true?

You are all too kind, you are very different from italian collector, I envy you a little...

Sorry to go off topic but. ..

I am pleasantly surprised that we see a member from Holland, Sweden and Italy all talking to eachother on an English based website. It's brilliant. It proves when it comes to model tractors, wherever in the world we are from, we can all understand eachother, there is only one language. .. 1/32.  8):) :) :)

@Deere-est, I really agree with you! 1/32 is the way to go ;D

@Feli, I will sent Gerbent a message and I will give him your e-mail address so he can contact you. I don't know his prices but he will send you an email shortly! I think he isn't a member on this forum but I'm not sure. I do know he sold these 2 tractors to Italy :D

Sorry to go off topic but. ..

I am pleasantly surprised that we see a member from Holland, Sweden and Italy all talking to eachother on an English based website. It's brilliant. It proves when it comes to model tractors, wherever in the world we are from, we can all understand eachother, there is only one language. .. 1/32.  8):) :) :)

you are right but how many difficulties...Why don't we all meet one time somewhere?