mjb1 xmas sheds

MJB1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes ,i bought some years ago & put it on a barn but havn't seen any since till i read a post on here (FB i think) so i got the old barn out & put it on the scanner, then photoshop cloned a full page ,seems ok i recon ,i may do the next one with a breeze block effect next just so the boys knows who's is who's. but the ones i do for myself will probably be like this.

Top notch stuff your got here MJB1. Thing is I can see this ending in tears, when Mrs MJB1 see's what a stirling job you have done with the papering I think the lounge may be your next project!!!!

Your lad's are gonna be chuffed to bit with them, have a word with my missus will you and maybe I'll get a shed too!!

Top notch stuff your got here MJB1. Thing is I can see this ending in tears, when Mrs MJB1 see's what a stirling job you have done with the papering I think the lounge may be your next project!!!!

don't even go there  :-\ we started repapreing the hall & landing last november & one year on it's still not finished :-\ :-\

Your lad's are gonna be chuffed to bit with them, have a word with my missus will you and maybe I'll get a shed too!!

well you've got 9months headstart then  :D :D :D :D :D

I started giving in on the decorating part, I tell her that she can get the decorator in if she pays him!

BTW, sheds look very good, I guess there will be a couple of very happy little boys on christmas morning in your house.  :)

neither have i,but it was worth it for the finish,what did you use for the roof covering in the end?

sometimes you need a break from it  :) :)!....hence my barn is towards the back and something else started! :D