mjb1 xmas sheds

MJB1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

can you adopt me ;D ;D ;D then i can have some great looking sheds like that. gr8 job done there mjb1. :) :) :)

? :D :D :D :D my patience is tested to the limit at best with the two i've got? ! yeah sure you can come round ,i can't wait to confiscate your fords & replace them with new-ray cheapies :D :D :D

been thinking about how to get them to be flat-pac by cutting the main uprights in half, drill a hole through both ,with the one peice on the inside of the fronts at the bottom & another peice on the inside of the sides at the top ,then just drop a pin / rod to hold them together just place the roof on top ! :) :)

hey there great !!!

one more thing & don't take it as a criticism but will you be adding drain pipes on to it ;):)

don't think i will seeing  as they're for the kids , it would be a bit beyond them & probably wouldn't stay on for long.As for my sheds in the future it all depends on how serious i want my pics / displays to be ,i've never really got into fine detail on my models as it's just something else that breaks for me to get annoyed about . I like the detail that F-P gets on his models  but i don't have time to put into them. :) :) :)  remember the britains sheds? how fragile are those to move about all the time ! looking today to see if i can get a quick build flat pack basic shed together ,it won't be decorated with paper effect just the shell & maybe send to F-P to see what he thinks  & let F-P junior try it out  . the paper effect won't last for long as the ink may run when if paper gets wet ,so it would have to be a vynal ? sticker roof & wall effect for production as the brushwood sheds are impressive for a serious collector but too expensive for kids to buy  :)

they look very cool mjb1,don't want a 3rd kid do you? :D:) :) :) :)

you'd be the 4th as old ford asked first ,& after seeing F-P's toy shed i'm waiting to be adopted by him  :D :D :D

if you're really 21 FP then it's unlikely you're mine ,i know i was doing a lot of things i shouldn't have with various young (& older ) ladies when i was 14-15 yrs old but  as the song goes "if i was in your blood then you wouldn't be so ugly" :D :D :D :D :D :D :D